Voopoo - PnP Vape Coil 5 Pack
The Voopoo PnP coil series are designed for use with the Voopoo Drag X Vape Kit, Voopoo VINCI Vape Kit & Voopoo Drag S Vape Kit. Featuring a mesh dual coil build, these coils give out max flavour, which have been reviewed to give a good life span on the coils. Remember that you need to prime your coils before use.
- Mouth to lung or direct to lung vaping
- Multiple coil build types
- Plug and pull fitting
- Resistance: 1.0ohm R2 (Wattage Range: 10-15w) Recommended for Mouth to Lung Users who use high strength nicotine freebase e liquids
Resistance: 0.8ohm R1 (Wattage Range: 12w-18w) Recommended for use with Nicotine Salts
- Resistance: 0.6ohm TM1 (Wattage Range: 20w-25w) Recommended for use for Mouth to Lung Vapours. Best used with e-liquids which have 60% Vegetable Glycerine or higher.
- Resistance: 0.45ohm VM3 (Wattage Range: 28w-35w) Recommended for use with Sub Ohm Vaping Kits with an e-liquid of above 60% Vegetable Glycerine
- Resistance: 0.3ohm VM1 (Wattage Range: 32w-40w) Recommended for e liquids above 60% Vegetable Glycerine
- Resistance: 0.2ohm VM5 (Wattage Range: 40-60w) Recommended for use with High VG E Liquids 70% or higher.
- Resistance: 0.15ohm VM6 (Wattage Range: 60w-80w) Recommended for use with advanced Sub Ohm Vaping Kits. For best results, we recommend a high VG e-liquid that's 70% VG or higher. This coil produces very big vapour clouds.
- Voopoo Drag Series Vape Kits
- Voopoo Vinci Series Vape Kits
Due to the mesh coil build, the PnP coils offer increased cloud production and flavour than standard coils thanks to the larger surface area to heat e-liquid. For optimum performance, we recommend using high VG e-liquids of 60% and above.
- 5 x Voopoo PnP Vape Coils
Important Information About Sub Ohm Vaping
Any coil that registers below 1.0 Ohm, is known as a sub ohm coil. This is only recommended for advanced vapers. We advise this because they will require more power to use properly, which will be provided by an advanced vape kit.
Sub Ohm coils produce larger amounts of vapour. To support this we recommend you use e-liquids that are 60% VG or higher. Due to the large amounts of vapour that are created, we advise that you do not use an e-liquid that has higher than a 6mg nicotine strength.