Vapes have been around a decade now. Finding increased acceptance, it is becoming the preferred choice over standard cigarettes. Most smokers perceive vaping as a no-brainer and merely as a cigarette replacement. Unfortunately, it has led to disappointing results.
Given that, many find vaping intimidating and overwhelming. Some even find the first experimentation with it disappointing. Here, we have rounded up a few helpful tips to help you enjoy the ultimate vaping experience. Stay touted!
Purchase a Quality Starter Kit
You cannot enjoy your e-liquid flavours without an excellent vaping device. As a newbie, you will be more successful with a simple and easy-to-use device. You can find devices with variable wattage, powerful box mods, and several other variable features. But you are less likely to handle them right initially. As a result, you may have a disastrous experience that can get you off vaping.
The best way is to go for starter kits like the Sunday Scaries. While they lack the bells and whistles of advanced devices, they create vapours similarly. Moreover, they are highly affordable.
The standout features of these starter kits are ease-of-use, portability, and efficiency, which work in favour of new vapours and help them master the technique.
There are two types of vape starter kits. The first is the closed system like pre-filled pod systems or a cigalike and the second is the open systems like the AIOs. The closed system is the perfect choice for newbies. From it, you can progress to the open ones.
Most of the starter kits come with an instruction manual to help you get started correctly.
Select Premium Quality E-liquid
The E-liquid is the backbone of your vaping experience. It can make or break your vaping experience. Shopping for the best vape juice can be a little intimidating. But you can follow these tips for an enhanced experience.
The quality of vape juice is of utmost importance. You will find many cheap juices online, but they can make you sick. Many have impurities mixed in them that can even damage your device. It's always wise to buy a premium quality juice despite a higher cost from reputed sellers.
Flavours are the most exciting part of the vaping experience, but selecting from the innumerable flavours available is challenging. But the good news is that most sellers offer you sample packs. The most popular flavours include tobacco, food, savoury, candy, drinks, dessert blends, etc. You can even create unique flavours by mixing and matching them.
Finally, you need to nail the perfect nicotine strength. It is daunting, but you can find help from the internet, local stores, and even by experimenting with different strengths. One criterion is how many cigarettes you smoke in a day.
If you are trying to cut your nicotine intake, you can also choose e-liquids with low nicotine content and gradually taper down.
Select the correct PG/VG ratio
PG or Propylene Glycol, and VG or Vegetable Glycerine are present in all vape juices. Their ratio is a critical determining factor for your vaping experience. A higher PG content will give you a more potent ‘throat hit’ while a higher VG content will produce thicker clouds and smoother but less potent ‘throat hit.’
Depending on the kind of cloud effect and flavour desired, you can select the proportion of the two. For a smoother hit and experience, you should choose a higher VG ratio as it is naturally sweet, does not give any ‘throat hit', causes fewer allergies, and yields killer clouds.
Suppose you are a smoker turning to vape. Then the recommended ratio is 80% PG and 20% VG as its sensation is similar to smoking a cigarette.
Knowing the nuances of e-juices maintenance will ensure a surreal vaping experience every time you vape. A few helpful tips are:
- Always shake your e-juice well before use. It mixes and evens the nicotine and PG/VG ratio to give you the ultimate vaping experience.
- Keep the e-liquids away from direct sunlight as it decreases nicotine levels.
- Never keep the e-liquid bottles open for more than 30 minutes as it diminishes their flavour's.
- If the e-juice lacks flavours, leave it in a dark room for a week or two. Like wines, e-juices marinate in the dark to yield a richer flavour.
- If you want to enjoy multiple flavours, buy multiple tanks for them. It might be a little expensive, but it will give you more authentic flavours and save you time and trouble when changing the tastes to your whim.
Clean All Accessories Regularly
For a consistent, high-quality vaping experience, clean and maintain all the elements of the vaping device and the E-tank regularly. It will yield optimal performance each time. Ideally, clean the device once a week. Few tips include:
- Clean the connection between the USB chargers and the rechargeable batteries regularly with a tissue or lint-free cloth. Doing so will eliminate any built-up residue collected between the refill. It can spoil the vaping taste and punch.
- Clean the e-tank, mouthpiece, and atomizer often under hot water and let them air dry before putting them back. Not doing so will spoil the flavors and also lead to leaks and build-ups. If required, disinfect them with alcohol.
- Always keep spare batteries at hand for an uninterrupted vaping experience.
- Change the coils and prime the wicks from time to time to avoid bad taste and dry hits.
Vaping is a personal experience, and it can never be the same for two individuals. If you follow all the above tips, you will be able to effortlessly unleash its full experience and become a vaping pro in no time!